H&H Dance Academy Procedures & Protocols
for Students, Families, Faculty & Staff
Prevention Plan to Keep Our Community Safe
All Families must adhere to the COVID-19 policies and procedures and sign off on these policies through their customer portal account.
This handbook is for reference and is subject to change as the states guidelines and procedures are updated.
General Info for the Students
• Recommended to sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
• Bring a labeled water bottle to each class. HHDA does not have water fountains.
• We encourage using the restroom before coming to class. In addition students should arrive dressed and ready for class.
• Dances will keep their dance bag in a designated laundry basket inside the studio as their cubby space.
• If your child has any cold like symptoms, please keep them home. There is no need to spread germs to other dancers. Make up classes are always offered when your child is healthy.
• If a travel ban is issued, HHDA dancers and staff will follow the CDC Travel Ban requirements.
• The lobby will continue to stay closed for all parents. Preschool parents (1 adult per dancer, no siblings) will be allowed to help transition their child if needed into the waiting room area (not classroom)
• Older dancers who have back to back classes will be allowed to wait quietly in a designated spot in-between classes.
• Parents must be on time and will drop off/pick up their child at the assigned door listed in your customer portal.
• All high contact surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
• HEPA Air Filters will be used in each dance space.
• All Props and Mats will be sanitized.