- Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the studio directly, via phone (508-865-0083) or studio email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our website is kept up-to-date and should help you find the answer to most of your questions (hhhdanceacademy.com).
- Please avoid contacting the faculty and directors directly via their personal cell phones, text messages or Facebook pages. Our teachers will not return communication that does not go through the main office.
- All studio communication is done via email. To ensure you receive the most up to date information please provide within your Jackrabbit customer portal an updated and accurate email address that you check and read often.
- Please do not post questions on the schools Facebook page. Instead, please email them directly to email@example.com.
H & H Dance Academy reserves the option to use any pictures and or videos of the dancers for advertisement or performance purposes, which includes but not limited to newspaper ads, social media platforms and the website.
If a child has any medical or learning conditions that you feel we need to know about, please inform the directors ASAP. If your child is receiving accommodations from an IEP and/or requires a one on one aid please communicate this with us so together we can create a plan to achieve the best learning environment for all.
If you post to social media please be courteous of other parents. Not all parents are comfortable with their kids on social media. If posting videos of class or rehearsals, don’t post any choreography in its entirety and please only post your child.
H&H Dance Academy is neither liable nor responsible for any items lost, damaged or stolen, nor any injury that may occur on the premises. It is the students/parents responsibility to inform the teacher and the front desk of any injury or limitations that may prevent a dancer from participation fully in a class. Safety is our top priority always.
- Dancers should leave all tablets, cell phones and other electronics at home. Cell phones are not allowed in class.
- No street shoes are allowed on the dance floor at any time.
- Dress code will be enforced in all classes, including proper shoes and attire.
- Dancers are not allowed to bring friends to class; this is extremely distracting to the dancers and dynamic of the classroom.
- HHDA is a smoke free policy.
- H & H Dance Academy is a nut free studio.
- A minimum of 6 dancers are required for a class to run.
- Class schedule, faculty and scheduled performances are subject to change. Notice will be emailed to families when this occurs.
- Parents must be on time when picking up their child/children.
- All families must accept and read our polices on the jackrabbit portal.