Recital Order by Dancer’s Day of Classes
Show 1 – Friday
June 16th @6:15pm
Show 2 – Saturday
June 17th @10:15am
Show 3 – Saturday
June 17th @ 2:15pm
Show 4 – Saturday
June 17th @ 6:15pm
Hair & Makeup
Hair: All CM, PS II, Kinderdance and Preschool/Kind Hip Hop Classes may wear their hair however you like. We recommend keeping their hair off their face in styles such as half up half down, pony tails, pigtails, or buns. All hairpieces go on the dancers right side of their hair unless previously specified on the costume tips and tricks sheet that went home with their costume.
All Combo Dancers and Up and all other specialty classes will have a middle part, pulled into a low ponytail and will then create a ballerina bun. Please no sock buns. See video below on how to make the perfect ballerina bun.
Make Up: All dancers should apply some makeup so the lights do not wash out their faces from the stage. Foundation, blush or bronzer, eye shadow (brown smokey eye pallet) mascara and red/burgundy lipstick.
Dress Rehearsal Details
Tuesday, June 13th
Wednesday, June 14th
Thursday, June 15th
Location: Grafton High School
Dress Rehearsal Tips & Tricks
Location: Grafton High School~24 Providence Rd
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the time listed next to your dancer’s class. We appreciate your help arriving early, prepared and ready to go. We need to stay on time to keep the night moving, therefore we will not be able to wait for anyone who is late. Thank you for your help!
- Remember to read the costume tips and tricks handout that come home with your costumes 🙂
- Hair for all mini movers, preschool and kinderdance classes can be done any way you like. All other classes will have a middle part and a low bun, NOT a sock bun. All hair accessories will go on the dancer’s right side of their head.
- Only 1 Adult per dancer will be allowed inside during the rehearsal.
- Make sure you have all costumes, accessories, and shoes. LABEL everything Arrive dressed in your child’s first performance costume. See schedule Reminder any dancer that changes costumes backstage will need to wear a camisole leotard.
- Feel free to record, or take pictures during the dress rehearsal ONLY
- Once dancers are done performing, they are free to go.
- Please no food or drinks, besides water.
- Make sure you check your belongings before leaving the rehearsal to ensure you have everything.
- Verify you have all hair bows, shoes and costumes.
- Print your recital tickets and pack them for the big day!
- Don’t forget to order your flowers with Floracause right on our website.
- Any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Can’t wait to see our dancers on stage 🙂